23.As per the well known Japanese physicist, Dr.Kataj, ladies who take a calcium-rich diet before she conceives will give birth to a male child and those women who consume a magnesium rich diet before they conceive shall give birth to a female child.
24.Any women who has had her monthly mensus over consumes a cup of ,garnished with lemon juice ,obtained at the time of preparing rice and suvbsequently engage in sexual conjugation with her husband shall give birth to a healthy .male child.She should continue this every month , three times, till the time she conceives .She should stop this consumption of lemon juice /starch once she conceives.
25.From the day she conceives,the women should have rice cooked in milk ,she should also have ‚Äúshatwari churn‚Äôwith milk at bed time.early mornings she should have butter mixed with sugar candy and black pepper.Over that she should have raw coconut and spearmint on and off in the daytime as much as she can.She should follow this routine for the full nine months of pregnancy.the child born will be fair and healthy.
26.A pregnant women should take a fresh,young leaf of the Palaash tree and have it with cows milk during her pregnancy.She will have a fair and healthy child.it will not make any difference even if both the parents are dark complexioned.
27.Consuming ‚ÄúNagkesar Churn‚ÄĚ[an ayurvedic preparation] ,with the milk of a cow [which has recently given birth , for the first time] for 7 days begets a women a male child.
28.To rectfy maladies of sterility and be able to bear a child, the women should consume husked rice [?] with ‚ÄėMoong‚ÄĚ pulses mixed together.
29.During the third month of pregnancy the women should consume Jaggery [gur] and Nutmeg [Jaiphal] to beget a male child.
30.Soak and strain old rice with fresh water and before setting the rice to cook, take the strained water [used previously to soak the rice] ,mix it with the powder of the roots of a lemon tree and drink it .After drinking, the women who engages in intercourse with her husband will beget a female child.
31. For prosperity‚Ä¶‚Ä¶take a artistically decorated, earthen pot and put a few gold, silver coins in a red cloth inside it‚Ä¶‚Ä¶top up the pot with wheat or rice and place it in the north-west corner of the house‚Ä¶‚Ä¶..there shall never be any shortage of wealth and prosperity in the house.
32. Take some black sesame and circle it 7 times over the head of every member of the house‚Ä¶.throw them in the northern direction of the house‚Ä¶..financial losses will stop.
33. Take two earthen pots‚Ä¶‚Ä¶fill one with 1.25 kgs of unbroken ,green ‚ÄėMoong‚Äô lentils and the second with 1.250 kgs of salt chunks‚Ä¶‚Ä¶keep both these pots in a clean and secure place in the house‚Ä¶‚Ä¶..on a Wednesday‚Ä¶‚Ä¶wealth and prosperity will flow in to stay.
34. If an unexpected opportunity for monetary gains is coming forth but is somehow not materializing‚Ä¶‚Ä¶.take 9 branches [twigs] of ‚ÄėGopi‚Äô sandal wood ,tying them together with a yellow thread and hang them on a banana plant‚Ä¶‚Ä¶positive results will develop.
35. If an unexpected opportunity for monetary gains is coming forth but is somehow not materializing‚Ä¶‚Ä¶.take 9 branches [twigs] of ‚ÄėGopi‚Äô sandal wood ,tying them together with a yellow thread and hang them on a banana plant‚Ä¶‚Ä¶positive results will develop.
36. Placing a triangular ,yellow flag atop a Lord Vishnu temple ,at the highest point ‚Ä¶‚Ä¶. on a moonless night [Amavasya]‚Ä¶.day‚Ä¶.will ensure a drastic change in fortunes and fate‚Ä¶for continuity it should be ensured that the flag is always fluttering in its place‚Ä¶‚Ä¶it can be replaced from time to time.