21. Mix a few drops of ‚ÄėGangajal‚Äô [water of the holy river Ganges] in the drinking water of the patient‚Ä¶he will soon show signs of improvement as he starts intake of the holy water.
22. Take a purified ‚ÄėGomti Chakra‚ÄĚ , by washing it with ‚ÄėGangajal‚Äô [water of the Holy river ,‚ÄôGanges‚Äô and applying vermillion mark and circling it with incense sticks] ‚Ä¶‚Ä¶tie this purified ‚Äėchakra‚Äô to the foot-post of the bed with a silver wire‚Ä¶..issues related to ill-health will be taken care off.
23. Keep a rose flower and 11 sugar-puddings [‚ÄėBatasha‚Äô] on a fresh betel leaf‚Ä¶..circle it 31 times around the patient‚Ä¶‚Ä¶during this procedure , care should be taken that no one interferes in between the circling‚Ä¶..and then go out and keep this [rose flower ,sugar-pudding and betel leaf] on a four-cross ‚Äďroad‚Ä¶‚Ä¶the patient will very soon start showing signs of improvement.
24. In spite of all kinds of treatment if a patient shows no signs of improvement, then keeping the root of ‚ÄôSehdevi‚ÄĚ [a medicinal plant] on the day of ‚ÄėPushay Nakshatra‚Äô [which can be assesed from the Hindu almanac] will have beneficial effects and the patient will start showing signs of improvement.‚Ä¶‚Ä¶‚Ä¶
25. In spite of all kinds of treatment if a patient shows no signs of improvement, then keeping the root of ‚ÄôSehdevi‚ÄĚ [a medicinal plant] on the day of ‚ÄėPushay Nakshatra‚Äô [which can be assesed from the Hindu almanac] will have beneficial effects and the patient will start showing signs of improvement.‚Ä¶‚Ä¶‚Ä¶
26. Eating meals prepared by one‚Äôs sister on ‚ÄėBhai Dooj‚Äô [festival in India] at her place, eating ‚ÄėPrasad‚Äô from the Guru‚Äôs ashram/temple on ‚ÄėGuru Poornima‚Äô [day of reverence to the guru/teacher/mentor], having yellow colored rice prepared by one‚Äôs wife on ‚ÄėBasant Panchami‚Äô [Spring Festival] and eating a meal prepared by one‚Äôs mother on ‚ÄėMaatr Naomi‚Äô [day dedicated to mothers]‚Ä¶will ensure a person‚Äôs good health and he /she will always be bereft of diseases and sufferings. [All festivals mentioned above can be assessed from the Hindu almanac.]
27. Stare down in a container filled with milk and then mix this milk in your bathing water‚Ä¶all the time reciting the mantra‚Ä¶‚Ä¶‚Ä¶at the time of staring and while bathing‚Ä¶..at least 11 times‚Ä¶..propagates health benefits. Also if a container filled with milk is stared down and then the milk is consumed while at the same time reciting the mantra 11 times, has shown benefits in vitality.
28. For a healthy life ‚Ä¶..keep a tumbler full of water at your bed-side near the head‚Ä¶‚Ä¶.drink this water as you wake up in the morning and turn the tumbler upside down‚Ä¶‚Ä¶..even during the entire day after having water always keep the tumbler upside down‚Ä¶‚Ä¶this practice supports a healthy life.
29. Get a few flowers of the cotton plant from market‚Ä¶‚Ä¶. Sunday evening‚Ä¶.soak 5 flowers in a clean tumbler filled with water‚Ä¶‚Ä¶..Monday morning ,wake up early, discard the flowers and drink the water‚Ä¶‚Ä¶..keep the tumbler upside down‚Ä¶‚Ä¶.in a few days you will experience miraculous health benefits..
30.Lighting Camphor in the bedroom at nights prevents the malefic effects of [Pitra Dosh]‚Ä¶‚Ä¶..peace and harmony prevails in the house,‚Ä¶, a person shall not experience nightmares and ill-health is kept at bay‚Ä¶...