31. Prepare â€˜Kheerâ€™ [sweet meat of rice cooked in milk] on a full Moon night and after cooling it to room temperature offer it an ablation to Goddess Lakshmi in a templeâ€¦â€¦at the same time â€¦.remembering your ancestors and the Moon in your heart/mind. Also feed a black dog the â€˜Kheerâ€™ offeredâ€¦â€¦â€¦.Practicing this ritual for the full year on every full-moon night brings peace, harmony good health, happiness and joy to the house and its inhabitants.
32. Licking honey mixed with sandal wood powder ....,.benefits a person with ill-health.
33. If the male child of the house is not well, distribute â€˜Halwaâ€™ [a mixture of semolina /flour with sugar and condiments with water and cooked in clarified butter] to young girls and also keep a twig of the Peepul Tree under the pillow.
34. If in a house-hold ,the women-folk are not keeping good health, they should plant a Basil plant [Tulsi] in the house and take good care of itâ€¦â€¦.they should light an earthen lamp of pure ,clarified butter [Ghee] every eveningâ€¦â€¦..they will have beneficial effects to their ill-health.
35. If any person has been suffering with ill-health and matters seem to be worseningâ€¦..thenâ€¦.on a Sunday, offer 1.25 kgs of â€˜gram flour globulesâ€™ [â€˜Boondi-Laddooâ€™] in a temple along with prayers for early recoveryâ€¦â€¦approx 75% of the sweet-meat should be distributed in charity in the temple itself.
36.If any member of the house has not been well and is also not responding to medicationâ€¦â€¦..then beginning on a Sunday for the next three consecutive daysâ€¦..encircle a tumbler filled with water along with a ball of wheat flour / waterâ€¦â€¦.over the patients headâ€¦â€¦..drain the water in a plant and feed the â€˜pedaâ€™ to a cowâ€¦â€¦.the patient will definitely show beneficial results within these three daysâ€¦..even if the patient recovers in the second day itselfâ€¦â€¦.the procedure should be done for the entire durationâ€¦as specified above.
37. Between early morning up to 1200hrs , offer water mixed with milk to a â€˜Peepul Treeâ€™ and light incense sticks and a â€˜Deepakâ€™ [earthen lamp with a wick] of mustard oil in the evening under the treeâ€¦â€¦continue this ritual for 7 days, starting any day but preferably on a Mondayâ€¦â€¦..,the person will soon start showing signs of recoveryâ€¦â€¦
38. Soak a fistful of black grams on a Friday nightâ€¦â€¦.on Saturday evening strain them off the water and tie them up in a black cloth along with a iron nail and a piece of coalâ€¦..encircle this bundle over the patients head 7 times and throw it in a well or a pondâ€¦â€¦..do this for 3 consecutive Saturdaysâ€¦â€¦â€¦..the patient will get well soonâ€¦..