19. Wind Chime / Bell: This is placed on the main door. Placing it in the living room or office / work space attracts prosperity. Itâ€™s pure and pristine sound clears the air of negative energy and instills positive energy. The sound of chimes and incantations [mantras] negate the malefic â€˜vaastuâ€™ effects and promote peace and prosperity.
20. Phoenix:According to Feng Shui this is a symbol of fulfillment of wishes and desires. To activate ones fate a picture of the Phoenix should be hung / placed in the southern corner of the house.
21. Dragon: The dragon is a symbol of quality Yang energy. It is associated with the direction East. The element for the East is Wood, for this reason a wooden, engraved dragon in the eastern side / corner is most suitable. A dragon made of clay or quartz can also be used but a dragon made of metal should be avoided .In fact a n metal dragon should never be used, because metal destroys wood, the element of the East direction.. Dragon yang energy is most suitable for restaurants, shops, departmental stores where the yang energy is most utilized and required as the number of foot-falls in these places is high. Keeping a picture in the east of these establishments also provides beneficial results. It should never be placed in the bed-room as Yang energy is not required in the bed-room.
22. Dolphins:To maintain the warmth between two people, place a picture of two dolphinsâ€¦... especially if you are working in a partnership, you should put up a picture of two dolphins.
23. Coin Bowl:Keeping a bowl of metal coins or a plant in the east / north-east direction compliments a wide friend circle .It continuously enhances a growing circle of friends.