EXAM.. EXAM.. EXAM...EXAM...EXAM Get Your Heartfelt Results And Desired Marks In Any Exams…… Just By The Blessing Of This Empowered, Sacrosanct, “Saraswati Yantra” You Shall Definitely Fulfill All That You Desire . Don't overlook this opportunity !!! Join Now www.memorymuseum.net.
Tips/ Remedies For Success in Competitive Examinations
1. Do not keep any book, copy, pen or pencil open in the study room.
2. In the study room always keep the books and the bag in their respective place in a neat order. Ensure that in the study room there are no broken chairs or tables. The books should not be tattered or torn.there should be no dust or untidiness. The room should always be neat and tidy and regularly dusted and wiped.
3. You should not eat on the study table. Food should be had on the dining table or in the dining space. All books and copies should be closed and kept aside. There should be no books on the dining table.
4. Before and after studies you should always pray to the almighty for success and offer salutations to the books by touching them to your forehead.
5. The best time for studies has been deduced as dawn ,at about 0400hours. It is believed that whatever is studied during this hour is more easily and speedily retained by the mind. It is therefore suggested that students should make it a habit to wake up early and study in the advised time frame.
6. During studies. One should always face the north-east direction. The table should be so layed that he faces the prescribed direction i.e. the north-east.
7. To ensure success in competitve exams, it is advised to feed a cow, yellow sweets [peda], every thursday.
8. Students are advised to recite the “Ganesh Chalisa” every wednesday and offer gram- flour laddoos [besan laddoo]with doob-grass [doob] to the deity. They should also hang a picture of goddess Saraswati on the north-east wall.
9. To ensure the blessings and favour of the almighty, all students should be inculcated with the habit of touching the feet of their parents and eldersand gaining their blessings. Due respect should be accorded to the teachers. This will further strengthen his dedication and shall be bestowed with the blessings of the almighty.
10. Before leaving for the exam, students should eat sweet curd or any sweet to ensures success.
Sucess In Examination
Your Guarantee To Success!! Students……..for Securing Best Marks And Desired Result…Regular Sighting Of This Empowered, “Sarawati Yantra” On This Site Shall Fulfill All That You Aspire .